All transfer students are required to submit the following items to the Admissions Office for evaluation:
- Application for Admission – Fill out an application at www.letu.edu/apply.
- Official Transcript(s) – Submit official transcripts of academic work from any college attended. If you are currently enrolled at a college or university, then send a transcript of the courses completed and a list of the course work in progress. At the conclusion of the semester have a final, official transcript sent to LeTourneau. Transfer students should have a Grade Point Average of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Quick Facts for Transfer Students:
- All LeTourneau University degrees require 30 upper-level credit hours; 21 of those upper-level credit hours must be in the major.
- No less than 25% of course work must be done in residence at LETU, including at least 18 credit hours of the major. Specific majors may have additional residency requirements.
- LeTourneau University only accepts transfer credits which carry a grade of at least a C or its equivalent. If transferred courses are applicable to your LeTourneau University degree program, they will be accepted as credits that help meet graduation requirements.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.00 is required for courses completed at LeTourneau University for graduation.
Transfer Admissions Counselor